Monday, January 26, 2009

Picnic Point: Australia Day Celebration


Australia Day Celebration 2009 @ Picnic Point

Australia Day is celebrated on every 26th of January. Different is, this year, the Chinese New Year happens to fall on the same day as the national day of Australia.

Australia Day Celebration 2009 @ Picnic Point

The family-friendly party was held from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Picnic Point, Toowoomba. Now, let's find out how the locals celebrate Australia Day here in the Garden City of Toowoomba.

Australia Day Celebration 2009 @ Picnic Point

Australia Day Celebration 2009 @ Picnic Point

Australia Day Celebration 2009 @ Picnic Point

Australia Day Celebration 2009 @ Picnic Point

Australia Day Celebration 2009 @ Picnic Point

Australia Day Celebration 2009 @ Picnic Point

Australia Day Celebration 2009 @ Picnic Point

Australia Day Celebration 2009 @ Picnic Point

Australia Day Celebration 2009 @ Picnic Point

Australia Day Celebration 2009 @ Picnic Point

Australia Day Celebration 2009 @ Picnic Point

10 comments:

  1. Hi Chritina, nice to hear from you. I like that photos. Looks so fun to look at. It's winter here in Toronto and I am jealous looking at your outfit
    My Daily Thoughts
    Blogger"s Recollections
    Array Of Hopes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy CNY my friend :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogwalking. nice blog. please feel free to visit my blog. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tey:
    Hello Tey, is Toronto snowing now? Don't be jealous, I believe the winter will soon be over. Then, you'll get to enjoy the wonderful Spring air!

    Edward:
    Thank you =D Happy CNY to you too!

    linkmoko:
    Hi there, thanks for your visit. Will absolutely check it out when I have the spare time, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CYY !!!
    Happy Oxpicious Niu Year to u too !!! :cuddle:

    So long didnt see you in SO.. miss u la.. XP
    faster go shout... :whee:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Wish u & family a very happy CNY! Over here CNY this year not so grand as economy is getting bad! Less firework & less CNY goods sold at mkt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AlvinC:
    ALVIN!!! LoL *cuddle* I miss you too ^^ been busy working lately, 年初二(Nian Chu Er)also need to work here... Anyway, I'll shout with you guys when I'm free =D

    Hor ny Ang Moh:
    Hihi, thanks for you wishes! I really hope the economy would get at least a little bit better this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice to see lot of Australia Day celebrations pics.. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Aussie day dear friend! I likes your blog with most colorful pictures of Australia day celebrations. Hope that you had a great day.I am following you in face book now.
    Have a great day!!
    Sydney Harbour Things To Do

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to go to Australia this summer but still busy with my work hope i can have my vacation in there soon.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...