Friday, January 16, 2009

Newest Member: Walt Disney's Bolt


Walt Disney Pictures' Bolt (Soft Toy)

Upper view...

Walt Disney Pictures' Bolt (Soft Toy)

Lower view...

Walt Disney Pictures' Bolt (Soft Toy)

Side view...

Walt Disney Pictures' Bolt (Soft Toy)

Ladies and gentlemen, let me present you the newest member of our animal family, Walt Disney's Bolt.

My Book Rak: One Big Family

The biggest and warmest welcome to Mr. Bolt! *clap clap* I love you~ You love me~ We're a happy family~ With a great big hug~ And a kiss from me to you~ Won't you say you love me too~

7 comments:

  1. i just finish download this movie, but the worst thing is my PC sound drive hv some problem, and no sound coming out... damm, cannot watch yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's horrible! Hope you'll get to fix it soon. Hehe, I haven't watched it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should watch it! it's such an adorable animation, you'll feel like hugging the bolt soft toy even more. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, very very cute... I love it! Erm... I haven't had the chance to see the movie yet, but I will watch it soon. :)

    it's been a while since I visited. I missed a lot of updates. It's good to see that you're doing well--and you have a new member of your animal family... :D

    Anyways, tc always... :) Bolt's really cute btw... I wish I had one to hug too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. levian:
    Oh, really? Both the 3D and animated movie will be available in the local cinemas tomorrow.

    Pipan P:
    Hi, it's nice to see you here once again! I'm gonna check out this movie too... ^^ take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Hi Reiley, try find it on ebay or something ;)

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...