Friday, January 9, 2009

My New Year's Gift: Logitech X-530


Logitec X-530

TADA!!! This is a New Year's gift from my boi, Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speakers. Trust me, I wanted to buy it as a Christmas gift for him at the very beginning, but somehow it turned out to be a New Year's gift for my own self! LOL! And from now on, my boi will be using the old Logitech S-100 that I was using back then.

New Year Gift: Logitech X-530

Unpack time!!!

cHrIstInA_YY's Study Desk

I just realize that my book rack is actually filled with presents gifted by my loved ones.

cHrIstInA_YY's Study Desk

Here's a sneak peak of my study desk.

Logitech X-530

It looks like Wall-E, isn't it?

8 comments:

  1. No doubt.. It looks like wall-E... you should buy Eva for him as CNY present then... haha ... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. new year also got gift one kah??
    I love your speakerss..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it really looks like Wall-E. ^^.
    Just stop by to say that i love your Blog. I love all your photos.. it seens that you have been traveling a lot. And that's the thing that i love the most.. travel. The second is photography :P


    KISS

    P.S: sorry if my English is bad.. but i'm Portuguese and i'm not accustomed to write in English.

    ReplyDelete
  4. choyying forever:
    Haha, what a brilliant idea! I shall start looking for Eva now...

    Johhny:
    Sure, why not? I love my speakers too! LoL

    Cathiiie:
    Hi Cathiiie, it's really nice to get to know a friendly Portuguese friend like you. Thanks a bunch for being so supportive, and I'm glad that we both share the same interests too.

    P.S. Your English is so well that you shouldn't be bothering about it at all, cheers!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that gadget looks awesome... wah spymama must get this type of stuff la.. i'm so old fashion, depending on the dreary speakers that came with my laptop... sounds like mickey mouse or donald ducks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, these speakers are good enough for watching movies especially scarry ones, as well as listening to loud music. You should really get one for yourself too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. walauwee!! that's a very too much for a gift! ha-ha. Suitable for gamers. i only got the logitech Z4 2.1. sob*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, we bought it during the end-of-year sales, and it costs only AUD 119 *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...