Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chinese New Year Mood


Bolt, the animation

We intended to watch Bolt, the animated comedy of Walt Disney Pictures this afternoon.

Bolt, the animation

But I changed my mind by the time we got to the cinema, we went for "Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans" instead!

Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans

The story was much more intriguing, emotional and tragic than that of either of the previous two expeditions. Also, the chemistry between Lucian and Sonja was much better than that of the chemistry between Michael and Selene.
Reunion Dinner 2009

At night, I had a small reunion dinner together with my fellow colleagues.

Reunion Dinner 2009

There were only 9 of us and less happening compared to last time, when everyone was still around. Some gone back to their home countries for Chinese New Year celebrations, while some went traveling. As for myself, I really wish to go home to spend some quality time with my family too, but I have to stay back and work like a cow throughout the whole summer.

*Note: Photos below are taken with Apple 3G iPhone.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Cmate, Happy Chinese New Year to you too!!! *cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jre, Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too!!! Where's my "Ang Pao"??? *grinz*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will hand them to you when ur back here..pls remind me...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, are you sure about it? I will definitely remember to get Ang Pao from you! :P

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...