Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Solstice Festival 2008: Glutinous Rice Balls


Winter Solstice 2008

Happy Winter Solstice Festival (冬至快乐) to my dearest family, friends and all my readers.

Glutinous Rice Balls

It was my first time preparing Glutinous Rice Balls (汤圆) all by myself. Ever since I was a kid, I was the one who was just helping out my mom to make glutinous rice balls but not the flour mixing part. In the morning, we bought a pack of glutinous rice flour and a bunch of frozen Pandan Leaves from J & R Asian Groceries in Hooper Centre. After that, we dropped by Benny's place to get some red food coloring, while the green one was given by Cloe when she came over our place in the late afternoon. Anyway, I’m so pleased that the recipe was a success!

2 comments:

  1. ohoho
    Happy Winter Solstice Festival

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johnny, Happy Winter Solstice Festival to you too! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...