Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Bachelor's Graduation Ceremony '08: Faculty of Sciences USQ


USQ Graduation Ceremony 2008 - Semester 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

A beautiful bunch of roses gifted by my lovely boi boi.

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2008 - Semester 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

Left to right: My bro, my mom, myself and my sis.

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2008 - Semester 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

Standing and taking photos in front of the Clive Berghofer Recreation Centre.

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2008 - Semester 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2008 - Semester 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

Thanks Jim for taking the time to attend my graduation ceremony.

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2008 - Semester 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2008 - Semester 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

Same goes to David, Jojo and Nigel for being so helpful and supportive all the time.

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2008 - Semester 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2008 - Semester 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2008 - Semester 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2008 - Semester 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2008 - Semester 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2008 - Semester 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

The graduation ceremony is about to begin at any moment now.

5 comments:

  1. sept convo is not at the empire theatre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats anyway. coming back to malaysia soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I'm not sure about the previous few years but my convo was held at Recreational Center this year. Thanks, girl! I won't be going back to Malaysia too soon as my tourist visa has just been approved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, rebellious spirit!!! *huggiez*

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...