Monday, September 29, 2008

Kearney's Spring Historical Park: A Walk to Remember


Kearney's Spring Historical Park

These few days, as the weather gets hot and sticky, more and more people like to go for a jog or just a leisure walk around the park. Today, my boi and I had a relaxing walk to Kearney's Spring Historical Park at around 5 in the late afternoon.

Kearney's Spring Historical Park

I must say, Toowoomba is one of the perfect vantage points to watch sunset and sunrise.

Kearney's Spring Historical Park

A cool gentle breeze blows softly across the lake surface.

Kearney's Spring Historical Park

Kearney's Spring Historical Park

Ahem, don't you dare staring at my flabby thighs! I'm desperately trying very hard to loose the extra pounds that I have gained over the last whole year.

Kearney's Spring Historical Park

Kearney's Spring Historical Park

Kearney's Spring Historical Park

Kearney's Spring Historical Park

Kearney's Spring Historical Park

My boi's jumping shot...

Kearney's Spring

On the way walking back home, there were these two adorable puppies tailing us all the way from Heather Street until we reached the main entrance of Student Village.

Kearney's Spring

One of them was hyperactive and he enjoyed being spoilt by my boi.

Kearney's Spring

If you don't believe what I'm saying, just see for yourself...

5 comments:

  1. hah, the jumping shoot looks nice! photoshoped a lot??

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我知道我不应该这样,但就是没办法。

    我第一眼就注意到了你的腿,虽然你说不要看那里。

    对不起啦!只是也不是很肥啊 ...

    *抱歉ing*

    ReplyDelete
  3. haan:
    Haha, slightly photoshopped but not too heavy.

    天狼星 ivanov:
    *smacks* How dare u!!! Hehe, just kidding =P I'm not mad either and your apologize is accepted =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi christina! how u doing? you have nice flowers and pretty poses here. thanks for sharing dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Marly. Thanks for your compliments. I'm doing well here, what about yourself?

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...