Monday, September 22, 2008

Hailstorm in Toowoomba


Last night, when I was chatting online with my dearest friends and family, all of a sudden, Nigel told me that there was a hailstorm outside. With no hesitation, I ran out to my balcony and there it was. Shiny little ice cubes scattered all over the floor, all of them come in different shapes and sizes. We tried to catch the ice cubes with our hands but they were just too small and slippery to be caught. Also, it really hurts when they fall on your body, exactly like being thrown by stones.

Hailstorm in Toowoomba

Of course, I would never let go of such a great opportunity to capture the hailstorm that happened right in front of my eyes. Even the Chinese girl who stays opposite my house was trying so hard to snap photos with her mobile when she saw me taking photos with my boi.

Hailstorm in Toowoomba

Here are the icey cold ice cubes fallen from the night sky.

4 comments:

  1. oo.. that ever happened in Kuching before. That time I was in Form 2. So, it's like 8 years ago. @@!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, the same thing happened in my hometown back in Malaysia, that time I was still a kid =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch... should be pain if get hit ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL, icalvyn. It was really painful when the ice cubes hit our bodies.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...