Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Family In Australia - Day 9: Harbour Town Gold Coast


Photobucket

In the morning of September 13, we paid an early visit to Gold Coast's Harbour Town for spring shopping with my dearest family and friends. At first, we planned to go to Warner Bros. Movie World as my family and I haven't been to that particular theme park before. But due to some reasons, we had to change our plan for the rest of the day.

Gold Coast's Harbour Town

That's me, myself and I.

Gold Coast's Harbour Town

My lovely sis and I.

Gold Coast's Harbour Town

David and Jojo were somewhere else when we took these photos.

Gold Coast's Harbour Town

My sporty mom.

Gold Coast's Harbour Town

BBQ Pork Rice.

Gold Coast's Harbour Town

Roasted Duck Noodle Soup.

Gold Coast's Harbour Town

Nigel and my lil' bro having lunch in the food court. Now let's have a look at my shopping items...

Gold Coast's Harbour Town

Human Black and White Cotton Canvas Shoes.

Gold Coast's Harbour Town

Playboy Red Purse.

Gold Coast's Harbour Town

Nike Core Converge Medium Messenger (front).

Photobucket

Nike Core Converge Medium Messenger (back).

Gold Coast's Harbour Town: Paris Hilton's Just Me Perfume

Just Me Paris Hilton (50 ml) blends wonderfully the sweet aroma of fruits and the rich, exotic smell of flowers.

Gold Coast's Harbour Town: Versace Perfume

The brand new Versace Pour Homme Cologne (50 ml) which represents a strong, sensual and determined man.

Gold Coast's Harbour Town: Adidas

Adidas Men's Sports Tee.

Photobucket

Gold Coast's Harbour Town

Gold Coast's Harbour Town

Address: Gold Coast Hwy, Biggera Waters QLD 4216, Australia‎.
Contact: (07) 5529 1734‎

2 comments:

  1. u never scared of luggage overload when having to come back! salute u on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I had already picked up most of my old clothes for my family to bring back to Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...