Saturday, September 6, 2008

Family In Australia - Day 1: Picnic Point Toowoomba


Toyota Tarago

It was 8 o'clock in the morning when we picked up an 8 seater Toyota Tarago from AVIS.

Toyota Tarago

With the help of GPS, we were able to travel from Toowoomba to Brisbane International Airport or even shuttle within the city centre very conveniently.

Toyota Tarago

My boi's paying full attention to the highway.

Toowoomba City: Sunset

We stopped by Dan Murphy's to buy a bottle of red wine and a bottle of white wine to celebrate my graduation ceremony tomorrow.

Toowoomba: Pinic Point

In the late evening, my family and I had a great time walking and enjoying the breath-taking views from the top Picnic Point.

Toowoomba: Pinic Point

That's me with "Puppy", Mascot of the Toowoomba Thistle Pipe Band.

Toowoomba: Pinic Point

My sister and I...

Toowoomba: Pinic Point

Cute doggies can be seen almost every corner of the town.

Toowoomba: Pinic Point

Picnic Point: Cute Doggie Pictures, Images and Photos

Here comes another one...

Toowoomba: Pinic Point

Toowoomba: Pinic Point

Plum Blossom tree in Spring.

Toowoomba: Pinic Point

Toowoomba: Pinic Point

Take a closer look at the beautiful flowers.

Toowoomba: Pinic Point

Blue lollipop, want one?

Toowoomba: Pinic Point

Toowoomba: Picnic Point

My dearest family.

Toowoomba: Picnic Point

Toowoomba: Picnic Point

Finally, my little brother grows taller than me now... LoL!

Toowoomba: Picnic Point

3 comments:

  1. you're attire is so cute...i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute you ah you hahahah... you are really something... Know how to cook and how to have fun and cute... ummm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. marlyms:
    Hi, and thank you! =D

    netster:
    LoL, It's a pleasure hearing those sweet words from you *blushes*

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...