Sunday, August 3, 2008

On Top of Table Top Mountain Toowoomba (Part I)


Table Top Mountain: Sunny Day

Table Top Mountain: Group Photo

Table Top Mountain: David and Jojo

Table Top Mountain: Baby Cactus

Table Top Mountain: Jim

Table Top Mountain: Borderless

Table Top Mountain: Me Relaxing

Table Top Mountain: Follow The Trail

Table Top Mountain: Jim and I

Table Top Mountain: Jim

Table Top Mountain: Myself

Table Top Mountain: Sweet Sweet Love

Table Top Mountain: Jojo and I

Table Top Mountain: Love So Tender

Table Top Mountain: Look Into The Sky

Table Top Mountain: My Boi and I

Table Top Mountain: Jim

Table Top Mountain: Me Acting Cute

3 comments:

  1. #6 is nice! your shooting skill is actually very good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akira 思胜:
    Thank you very much for your compliment =P

    haan:
    Thanks, haan! Photo #6 is my favorite shot too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...