Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My New Earrings


Prounds The Jewellers: Sterling Silver High Heel Shoe Earring

Ladies and gentlemen, this is my new High Heel Shoe Earrings...

Prounds The Jewellers: Sterling Silver High Heel Shoe Earring

... and Purple Crystal Tear Drop Earrings.

Photobucket

As I mentioned in my USQ Open Day post, we did have a filling and more-than-satisfying lunch at Jim's house over the last weekend. I don't remember when, but somehow it has become a trend for us to gather around to cook and have meals together at least once a week. Here are the wonderful dishes prepared by the couple...

Photobucket

Stir Fried Chinese Cabbage with Seafood.

Photobucket

Scrambled Eggs with Green Beans.

Photobucket

Seafood and Pickled Mustard Soup.

Photobucket

Stir Fried Lamb Ribs with Carrots.

Photobucket

Sparkling Apple Juice served as after-meal beverages.

2 comments:

  1. wearing a High Heel Shoe at your ear... sound like very special

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi icalvyn, the earrings are indeed very unique and eye-catching, that's why I chose to buy it.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...