Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Baby Cactus and I...


Sunday Market: Cactus

Just about 2 weeks ago, I've bought myself a baby cactus from Sunday Market for only $3. The plant is growing well so far and is healthy as it was previously. Needless to say, cactus are strong plants that require little attention and they're easy to be taken care of. I really do hope that I'm strong as my baby cactus, bless me that I will recover from my illness ASAP...

Benny's House: Gathering Dinner

Last night, we gathered around at Benny's house and had our stomachs filled with a warm and hearty dinner. I must say that all of the dishes were terrific! An enormous thanks to everyone for spending their precious time on preparing the food.
  • 鸡蛋饼 / Waffles *** courtesy of Nigel
  • 红烧肉 / Stewed Streaky Pork *** courtesy of Jojo & David
  • 豆芽炒江鱼仔 / Fried Bean Sprout with Dried Anchovies *** courtesy of myself
  • 土豆炖鸭子 / Braised Duck with Potatoes *** courtesy of Benny
  • 当归枸杞木耳鸡汤 / Chicken Soup With Chinese Herbs *** courtesy of Jim
  • 红豆糖水 / Red Bean Soup *** courtesy of myself

4 comments:

  1. Hi jre, thank you for your concern and blessing, that's very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cactus look abit like aloe vera. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, Joshua. It does look look similar to Aloe Vera. I'm actually trying to find out the name of this plant.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...