Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dee's Vintage Thai Restaurant Toowoomba


On the night of 28 July, which would probably be the coldest night of this year's winter, my friends and I decided to dine in a Thai restaurant where my Malaysian friend is currently working at. Honestly, I have nothing personal against this restaurant but the dishes they serve are a bit pricey and the food comes in smaller portions compared to other restaurants in Toowoomba.

Dee's Vintage Thai

We were amazed by their serviette folding skill.

Dee's Vintage Thai: Seafood Green Curry

The Seafood Green Curry is really disappointing.

Dee's Vintage Thai: Fish Fillet Ginger

As for the Fish Fillet Ginger, it was just "okay" for us. Let's say average maybe?

Dee's Vintage Thai: Extra Hot Lamb Spicy

I'm a non-beef / lamb eater, so this Extra Hot Lamb Spicy is definitely doesn't belong to me. But according to them, the meat was bad and hard to chew.

Dee's Vintage Thai: Calamari Garlic & Pepper

The Calamari Garlic & Pepper doesn't seem to attract me as well. Perhaps, the chefs should consider slicing the calamari into thinner rings.

Address: 515 Ruthven St, Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia‎.
Contact: (07) 4632 5125‎

3 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious. Its made me look for a Thai restaurant around. I like Thai food. Thanks for sharing Christina
    Ester's Embracing Health
    Ester's Health Blog
    Brief Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ler, I want taste some too, hehe... How is the price oh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloggers Recollections:
    You're most welcome, Ester. I do love sharing just like every other people out there. Undeniably, Thai food is one of the best cuisines in the world!

    Akira 思胜:
    The taste is not so good and yet the price is not cheap as well =x

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...