Friday, June 20, 2008

Good Luck in Final Exams


Photobucket

Gosh, I feel guilty and deeply regret for posting up the links to watch Veronica Mars online. It freaked me out totally, when I found out the site actually went down for a few minutes just now. Thank God, it wasn't shut down by the authorities! I'm so hooked up with the American teen series ever since I started to watch the first episode of season 1. And you're right, this guy above is Jason Dohring — the hottie who's most famous for his role as Logan Echolls in Veronica Mars. Undeniably, Veronica Mars (Kristen Bell) and Logan Echolls made the best TV couple ever.

Oh, by the way, I'm currently stuck at season 3 episode 12. If anyone of you happen to have the series downloaded to your local storage or you happen to find out any other links to watch the episodes online, please feel free to share the info with me, thanks! I had my first exam today, the questions were surprisingly easy, at least for me. Most of them are taken from the final exam of semester 1, 2007. I'm glad to be one of the lucky persons who did the past year papers.

There will be two more exams on the following week, MSC 3001 (Professional Issues in Science and Technology) and CSC 3400 (Database Systems). I guess I'm well prepared for my final attempt at the CCNA 2: Routing Protocols and Concepts online test in tomorrow afternoon. So everyone, wish me good luck and all the best to those who will be sitting for exams.

7 comments:

  1. Well, dont watch too much and better concentrate on your studies ya!!! Gambatte Kudasai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck in your exams!!!
    shhh...I like Kristen Bell a lot :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck in your exams!!!
    Gambateh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. akira 思胜:
    Hehe, I know but I just can't help watching it. Luckily I managed to finish the show before my finals begin. Thanks for your advise though ^_-

    beverly's secret:
    Thanks, Beverly *cuddle* Kristen Bell looks hot and sexy. She has a beautiful face structure!

    choyyin forever:
    Thank you, choyyin! *muackz*

    og@wa:
    I will, thanks for your support!

    somewhere in singapore:
    Thank you so much for your wishes =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm.... season 1 episode 20 isnt on youku just thought i would let you know

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...