Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Australia Zoo: Crocodile Riding


It's been a very hectic week for me, the practical test for CCNA Exploration Routing Protocols and Concepts we had this afternoon almost drove the whole class crazy. As the matter of fact, I did not go to work due to insufficient time to complete the task. I'm now still working hard on my last assignment of this semester. And hopefully, we can pass the CCNA 2 online exam, which will be held on next coming Friday (June 13).

So while I'm busy doing all my uni stuff, I'd like to share another batch of photos taken in Australia Zoo with my dearest family and friends. I understand that most of you are currently busy preparing for final exams or probably rushing for assignments. Remember to take a good care of yourself, rest well and drink more water. Don't be like my boi, he always fall sick during exam period.

Photobucket

Australia Zoo: Crododile

Australia Zoo: Shingle-backed Skink

Australia Zoo: Shingle-backed Skink

Australia Zoo: Tasmanian Devils

Australia Zoo: Tasmanian Devil

Australia Zoo: Water Dragon

Australia Zoo: Water Dragon

Australia Zoo: Otter

Australia Zoo: Camel

Australia Zoo: Camel

Australia Zoo: Fox

Australia Zoo: Fox

Australia Zoo: Fox

14 comments:

  1. The fox is so well trained.

    WOW, I got stunt when I 1st saw the crocodile. Look so real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo you amazon woman! lol

    by the way, please help to support this movement for the month of June. thanks
    http://sunnysideupfoodie.blogspot.com/2008/06/pink-ribbon-month-please-support-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many animals here!!! I like the fox, hehe, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. d first photo really scared me... Huh~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. nice trip!
    y cnt see ur chatbox 1..?
    lazy to leave comment here la.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm juz same wif ahhjohn ~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there , i just happen to stumble upon this blog , liked your content, i have given u a link .. hope you gimme a link back. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really thought the first pic was of a real crocodile...really shocked me...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe :D crocodile riding .. why not you take photo.. inside the crocodile mouth hehehe :D just kidding.. nice picture.. i like it

    ReplyDelete
  10. -waiseng-:
    These foxes are wild and according to the keeper, they'd feel insecure and fears when human get close to them. Luckily, this one was in a good condition.

    Constance Chan:
    Haha, thanks! Will check it out when I'm free =D

    天狼星:
    Hehe, yep!

    Akira 思胜:
    Yep, there are quite a lot of animal there, and most of them cannot be seen in Malaysia.


    AhhJohn:
    Hehe, you're not the first person who said that =P


    Kuntong:
    Yep, it was a great trip indeed. The chatbox is just on the right sidebar.

    ღvivi0914ღ:
    LoL, everyone's saying the same!

    allen:
    Hey there, thanks a lot for the friend link. Hope to see you here again! *cheers*


    Falcon:
    Haha, how I wish I could ride on a real giant croco too =D

    Etavasi:
    Yeah, I did take several shots with my head placing right inside the croco's mouth. It just that I didn't post them up in my blog ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lolx.I thought the 1st pic is real
    crocodile =S

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty gal long time no see! hug hug

    the croco shot is the best! look pretty good :)

    I really want to go to gold coast again... you got any suggestion where's the best place to stay in Queensland which not too expensive?

    btw, I watch chobits DVD again that day... chi chi chi!

    hug hug

    ReplyDelete
  13. JeromeFo令狐冲:
    Haha, so many people think it was real =P

    Netster:
    Yep, long time no see *cuddle* Thanks, I love that shot too! If you really wish to get cheaper accommodations, Toowoomba would be the most recommended place as it's only a small town =D you might wanna stay in those motels in Gold Coast as well, which are suitable for backpackers.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...