Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mentor Lunch: Certificate Presentation


Mentor Lunch

The Mentor Lunch for certificate presentation was held at 12 noon today in the Senior Common Room in the University refectory. There weren't many people attended the event, approximately around 20 headcounts including Dellie and Rachel.

Mentor Lunch: Orange Juice

It would be a great loss for those who missed the wonderful lunch with us.

Mentor Lunch: Sandwiches

There were sandwiches with beef / bacon / chicken / egg/ veggies for you to choose from.

Mentor Lunch: Sweet Desserts

The desserts are passion fruits, kiwi fruits, strawberries, prunes, nuts (cashew and almond), biscuits, and a variety of cheese. Today, my boi gets to taste the "extraordinary" blue cheese which stinks so badly!

Mentor Certificate Presentation

Certificate of Appreciation

4 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. notebooks:

    Hey, thanks for your compliments! I will visit your blog from time to time whenever I got the free time =D cheers!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. Love your pinky blog :)

    Love the food featured in your blog too.. they all look so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahlost:

    Thanks! It's so nice of u to visit my site ^_-

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...