Saturday, March 15, 2008

Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Hasta La Vista


Dreamworld: Entrance

This would be the last batch of Gold Coast's Dreamworld photos to be posted in my blog. I must say, I very much enjoyed the trip. My boi and I had great fun together, and so did the rest who travelled along with us. Here is an overall summary of my previous few posts regarding the trip:
  1. Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Tiger Island Show (Part I)
  2. Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Tiger Island Show (Part II)
  3. Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Koala Bears
  4. Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Kangaroos
  5. Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Australian Wild Life (Part I)
  6. Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Australian Wild Life (Part II)
  7. Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Nickelodeon Central
  8. Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Big 6 Thrill Rides
  9. Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Gold Rush Country
  10. Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Random Photos

By the way, there'll be an upcoming 3 days 2 nights weekend trip to Tallebudgera, Gold Coast from 28th ~ 30th of March. The 99 dollars trip includes transport, BBQ on the beach upon arrival, breakfast, accommodation for 2 nights, as well as visit to the markets on Sunday. But, there are several things that we're required to bring, such as pillow & pillowcase, bed sheet, towel, sleeping bag or blanket/doona (duvet). I'm still considering whether I should join the trip or work on those specific days.

Wiggles World

Big Red Car Ride

Dorothy's Rosy Tea Cup Ride

Captain Featherword's Ship

Bumper Beach

Central Park Station

Racing Car Simulator

Murrissippi Pleasure Cruise

Australian Wildlife Experience

Danger

Koala Country: My boi & I

Koala Country: Sean & My boi

Dreamworld: Hasta La Vista

3 comments:

  1. hey! the trip is really cheap! only $99 but include transport and bbq?! can you please tell me how to get the package??

    ReplyDelete
  2. bearlim:

    The one and only requirement is to become USQ students? LoL!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see i see. too bad for me..>.<

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...