Wednesday, March 5, 2008

CISCO Certified Network Associates (CCNA)


CCNA Textbooks

Starting from semester 1 of 2008, the course name for CSC 3407 has been changed from "Computer Communication and Inter-networking" to "Network Fundamentals and Routing". There are four CCNA Exploration v4.0 courses available in USQ: Network Fundamentals (CCNA 1), Routing Protocols and Concepts (CCNA 2), LAN Switching and Wireless (CCNA 3), and Accessing The WAN (CCNA 4).

One of the core modules I'm taking this semester, covers the contents of both CCNA 1 and 2. Meanwhile, the other two modules are MSC 3001 Pro Issues in Science and Technology, and CSC 3400 Database Systems which requires "hands-on" practicals on softwares like XAMPP, MySQL or PostgreSQL.

I know that it's gonna be a tough semester for me, as I'm not giving up on my part-time job. I've promised myself to study harder in order to achieve higher GPA scores in my final semester. If nothing goes wrong, I'll be graduating in this coming July or August. Here, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Benny for the increase of our salaries.

Not to forget, thanks to those who concerned about my current health status. My family has been worrying so much about me especially my mommy. I'm glad to tell you that I have no more vomiting today, but I started to have bad diarrhea right after I consumed the Inner Health Plus capsules my boi bought for me at Terry White Chemists pharmacy.

5 comments:

  1. this will the cert-to-complete for me,my interest!!gonna take the completion in college,for this for a better job prospector lar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shiveeleaves:

    Thanks for your comment. All the best in completing the CCNA certificate in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ccna certification is having big market in world wide networking.
    thanks for your info and and all the best for your exams..

    If you wish to read fun filled informative mails.. do visit
    http://my-e-mail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shiveeleaves:
    Thank you!

    RATHI SELVAN:
    Hi to you, thanks for visiting and reading my blog. Will drop by yours too when I have free time, cheers!~

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...