Friday, March 30, 2007

Siam Express @ Queensbay Mall



Nothing else is better than an icy cold cappuccino.


The Seafood Tomyam Noodle smells great =D~


Luckily, the Belacan Fried Rice was not as spicy as it looked ^^


Haha, since when my boi have such big eyes???


My little devil was self-posting again =D


I ended up exchanging the Seafood Tomyam Noodle Soup for my boi's Belance Fried Rice.
The soup was really too spicy for me.


I just realized that Pastasia and Siam Express belong to the same owner(s).


Mocha flavored ice-cream as after-meal dessert.


北海道 ice-cream looks attractive and tastes good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...