Saturday, March 24, 2007

Shayne Ward



Birth Name: Shayne Thomas Ward
Birth Date: 16th October, 1984

Origin: Manchester, England
Occupation: Irish pop singer
Achievements: Winner of the 2005 series of the talent show The X Factor, & reached the final thirty of Popstars: The Rivals.

Singles Released:

First single, "That's My Goal",
Second single "No Promises" (a cover of a Bryan Rice song)
Third single "Stand by Me"
Latest single "You Make Me Wish"



I know "No Promises" has been released for quite some time ago, but I never really notice the existence of this song in my computer until I rearrange my mp3 collections about 2 days ago. It's worth listening to his album if you're into love songs. Also, he has an attractive manly vocal *thumbs up*

Disclaimer: All the videos above are solely for sharing and promotional purpose. Please support original!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...