Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yay, New Heels!


I'm so pissed off now!!! I was blogging half way and my PC shut down automatically all in a sudden, with no reason!!! ... inhale... exhale... calm down... okie, let's start it all over again >.<"

This afternoon, my boi and I were shopping for high heels which's around 2 to 2.5 inches high in Queensbay Mall. Actually, I just wanna compare the one from "Theme" and another 2 from "Padini". So, we walked and walked... left to right, right to left, up and down, down and up... still we weren't able to find the Padini store which is located at the groundfloor - center zone near Pastasia T_T

Ladies, please don't mislead by the "20% discount" tag shown in Vincci. The so-called 20% discount ONLY available IF you buy 2 or more items from that particular shop in the very same day. There's another pair of heels with a small little butterfly on it which I love too but it's not selling in this branch. Anyway, my boi bought this comfy black heels for me with 10% discount =D but why 10% discount? Thanks to HSBC credit card!


After the long walk, my boi and I were extremely exhausted. It's time for us to sit down and enjoy the Bak Kut Teh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...