Saturday, March 24, 2007

Get Well Soon, Grandpa!


This afternoon, my boi went to GMC to visit his grandpa who's still recovering from surgery. Who knows, the carpark there was already full and we had no chance to park our car at all cause there were many other cars going round and round just to find a parking lot. I end up waiting in the car for almost 1 hour and the weather was devilish HOT! Almost become a BBQ piggie!

After that, we headed to the college to collect our text books and study materials from USQ. There are 2 assignments required to be done for my subject and my boi needs to complete a total of 4 assignments since he's taking extra 1 more subject than I do. Well, it's time for us to get back to our studies and start doing assignments again. At 7 plus after the movie, we had our dinner at KimGary...




Lastly, hope my boi's grandpa will recover ASAP *pray*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...