Wednesday, February 28, 2007

"Lok Lok" Vs Meeting Up with Netfriends


Today, my boi and I went to Gurney Plaza to watch Dream Girls. At first, we were just wanted to go to our college for subject registration but then boiboi changed his mind when kp told him that he's not coming. The movies starts at 2.10 p.m. but by the time we get there and bought the ticket, it was already 2.20 p.m. we missed the beginning part of this show >.<" sigh...


After the movie ended at 4 something , we wanted to take our brunch in KimGary but the restaurant was closed. So I asked boiboi to bring me to Pasar Road in Pulau Tikus to eat "Lok Lok" ^^ It was still early when we reached there, around 5.30 p.m.


My first time seeing "Lok Lok" uncle setting up a "Lok Lok" table =)


Woo... *drools* my fave "Lok Lok" =D~


o.O the sauce tastes a bit like satay source with lots of groundnuts in it...


Boiboi says there's a lot of big prawns in the curry me o~

The Face (Tanjung Tokong)


Left: My yahoo messenger netfriend, ah_hoi fung from Taiwan.
Right: ah_kit128, another yahoo messenger netfriend of mine who I've known for quite a long time but didn't really chat with him much.


First time "yumcha" with my yahoo messenger netfriends, there are 8 of us including me - 4 girls and 4 guys, LoL.

Penang International Airport


We took it when sending Ah Hoi to airport in the next morning.


I'm with the kind and friendly, Ah Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...