Tuesday, February 13, 2007

3 Days 2 Nights in KL: The Curve, One Utama and Sunway Pyramid


The Curve


~Me + boiboi~


~Sis + Me~


~Sis + Nick~

1 Utama


It's my boi and I in One-Utama a day before Valentine's Day.


Whoa, lots of, lots of roses... they smell great too!

Zoop (1 Utama)



The soup comes with a set.


Japanese Seafood Fried Rice ordered by Nick's friend, Yi Hua.
According to him, the fried rice is very taste =D


Lite Set ordered by Nick
It's actually Ham and Veggie Sandwiches.


Pasta Set 1 ordered by me =D~
It's very creamy + milky + cheesy *thumbs up*


Pasta Set 2 ordered by my sis and my boi.

Ichiban Ramen (Sunway Pyramid)


Unagi Set ordered by Yi Hua.


Hiyashi Ramen aka "Leng Mian" in mandarin ordered by my sis.


Kimuchi Ramen ordered by boiboi.
It tastes a bit spicy and sour ^^


Seafood Ramen ordered by me.
There's clams, mussels, prawns, squids and others in the soup *droolz*


Spicy Chicken Ramen ordered by Nick.
Can you see the chilli oil on top of the soup? It seems like very spicy ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...