Monday, May 15, 2006

Seoul Garden: BBQ Steamboat



Hehe, the bear bear and star fish balls are so cute.


2 different flavors of chicken, BBQ squids and fish meat.


Some veggie and fresh king prawns...


Hehe, the prawns and squids which I cooked for boy boy...


Bbq-ing the "Si Chuan" flavor chicken...


Boiling the ingredients in Seafood Kimchi Soup, it's a little bit hot + spicy + sour.


*droolz* yummy desserts... =D


My favorite yam and sweet corn flavored ice-cream.


The fruits I've taken for boy boy...


Lovely boy boy & gal gal... ^^


MuackzZz... *swt* What's on my boy boy's lips?


Stupid boy boy sticking out his tongue...=.="


Piggy boy boy felt like he's in paradise after 2 hours non-stop having BBQ steamboat =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...